Full Body Massage
This targets your back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, feet and hands and works to relieve pain, stimulate and tone, as well as helping to release toxins trapped in different parts of the body.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Increases tone function of skin & muscles
- Promotes restful sleep
- Improves Immune system function
30 mins - £30
60 mins - £50
90 mins - £65
30 mins - £36
60 mins - £60
90 mins - £80
Neck & Shoulder
Almost all daily activities such as working on a computer, writing, driving, can cause the muscles of the shoulders to get overly stressed. By using specific massage techniques I'm able to ease aways the stresses and strains caused by daily life. leaving you relaxed and invigorated .
- Relief from pain, eg headaches and back pain and from stress and tension
- The release of endorphins, the body’s feel good hormones
- Increased energy levels and feels of vitality
- A general sense of health and well-being.
20 mins - £16
Standing too long, walking too much, poorly fitted shoes or minor injuries. Pamper yourself to our 20mins foot massage. By stimulating specific points on your feet corresponding to different organs in the body this treatment can cause significant reduction in pain. Studies suggest that foot reflexology massage can reduce fatigue and also promote better sleep
- Balance and Harmony - Homeostasis is when all the body’s systems are working in harmony to bring about a state of balance. A foot massage can encourage homeostasis .
- Can reduce high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Serves as a natural pain relief.
- Promotes mental health and wellness
20 mins - £16
Arms & Legs
Our 'modern' lifes exposes us to a variety of wear and tear on muscles, tendons and ligaments. RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are far more prevalent today due to repetitive movements and continuously using our hands and arms. This massage offers restorative and beneficial techniques utilising a complementary blend of reflexology, acupressure and massage techniques to help reduce tension and offer tremendous health benefits”
- Releases any blockages that can hold back energy that should be flowing through the body freely.
- Assists in reducing muscle fatigue and increasing joint mobility.
- Injury recovery
- Improved blood and lymph circulation
45 mins - £30
Get smooth glowing skin with Shakti's body scrub. The scrubs are specifically designed to boost circulation, remove dead skin cells leaving your skin soft and glowing.
- Body scrubs gently remove dead skin cells, dirt and oil from the outer layer of skin.
- The natural oils produced by our our body are often lost during showering and bathing. Body scrubs have a rich, moisturising base which provides much needed hydration.
- Helps to unclog pores and expose skin’s underlying healthier layers whilst increasing skins ability to absorb moisture.
- The firm, circular motions used during a scrub help to improve circulation and increase the skin’s firmness.
60 mins - £36
Treat yourself to a luxurious coffee body scrub followed by a calming cocoa butter moisturiser and 30 min massage. The deep nourishment and hydration offered to your skin will rejuvenate your skin leaving it feeling refreshed and glowing.
£65 (appox 90 mins)
Fall in love with this amazing coffee and walnut body scrub followed by a rich avacado butter moisturiser. and 60 min massage. The amazing anti-aging and detoxing properties of avacado will leave your skin feeling supple and plump.
£85 (appox 120 mins)
Indulge yourself with a soothing full body scrub and a slathering of mango butter moisteriser finished off with a magnificent 90 min massage. Mango butter is rich in Vitamin A, C and E and helps to combat free-radicals whilst being an excellent natural UV protecter safeguarding your skin from fine lines and wrinkles.
£100 (appox 150 mins)
Massage is my favorite day of the week